Russia, Irkutsk - Lake Baikal, 4-9 June, 2013
Siberian Institute of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Irkutsk, Russia
Most important information:
- deadline for registration is 20 January, 2013.
- maximum participation persons are 20.
- applicants will be notified for February, 2013.
Who should be attend:
- young people, who interested in forest ecology over the world.
- master and PhD students are particularly encouraging for the
Filed- Work Topics:
- topics will cover the full spectrum of forest ecological factors (climate, ecology, insects, wildfire etc.) and cross-disciplinary links too.
- each of the topic will be including keynote lectures, field-work,
preparation of the wood samples and analysis their in some groups.
- at the end of the week all of participants are expected to present the result posters for discussion.